Important Points and Rules for Submission of Abstracts
Abstracts sent independently of the system, by post, or in languages other than English will not be accepted. Abstracts sent over the internet, if accepted, will be printed as they arrive, so they should be free of errors.
Last date for submission of abstracts: August 23th, 2019.
Rules for Abstracts
- Abstracts will be gathered via the online abstract system.
- Authors’ names must not include their academic titles.
- The abstract must contain the following headers: Objective, Material, Method, Results, Conclusion and Keywords.
- The abstract, not including the title, author’s name and surname must not exceed 300 characters.
- Keywords must be minimum 3 maximum 5
- The maximum number of figures and tables can be 3.
- Names must be written with only the first letter capitalized, and unabbreviated.
- The name and address of the institution where the author works must be included.
- Abstracts headers must be in title case (first letters capitalized only), with the exception of abbreviations.
- If abbreviations are used in the abstract, the unabbreviated form must be included in parentheses.
- The objective and material of the project must be briefly stated. Results must be summarized with sufficient numerical data, and conclusions should be explained within the results presented.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
Instructions for accepted abstracts for poster presentations. Posters must be 70 cm wide and 90 cm high and should be designed to be legible from at least one meter away. The date, place and number of the stands where posters will be exhibited shall be announced by the organizing committee. Posters shall be affixed by sticky putty, and no other material shall be allowed. Assistance will be